... step into my garden

Monday, December 31, 2012

Most Disappointing Car 2012

With all the press raving about the second coming of the sports car, I decided to take a test drive with the thing and prepared to bow down in astonishment ... and so comes the next award ...
Most Disappointing Car 2012 - Toyota GT 86


It's slow, wobbly, EXPENSIVE, CHEAP looking on the inside, and until we all drift our way around every corner, I'll buy a Clio RS and keep my 7-8k EUR difference thank you very much. Or buy a Focus RS and leave it behind wondering if it forgot to turn the engine on...

Or, what the heck, I'll just buy a BMW 125d for exactly the same money ...

So, not much more to say ... be gone, expensive car, until you shave 5-6k EUR on your price we have nothing more to discuss...

L.E.: it seems to have shaved some price, so the discussions may comence ...

No comments: